As part of a MOBO movement to support even more up-and-coming talent, we’re seeking social ambassadors whose voices will be heard loud and clear as they become representatives of MOBO. If you fancy attending live shows, capturing content and reviewing the latest tracks, then this one's for you…
What’s in it for you?
You’ll get unrivaled access to live shows, gigs and urban events.
You’ll become our eyes and ears with us sharing your content across all of our social media platforms with credits.
To help you kick-start your career, we’ll also be offering one to one advice and support. Plus, you’ll be in with a chance to cover and attend this year’s MOBO Awards.
We’re looking for story tellers who are equally as devoted to championing the very best of urban music and culture as we are. We would like candidates to be passionate, opinionated and enthusiastic individuals who are keen to contribute to our platform on a regular basis.
***Please note this is an opportunity without any obligations (and for the avoidance of doubt, this is not a paid position yet but a chance to grow and to be heard).
Vloggers \ Videographers \ Photographers \ Writers
If you think you’ve got what it takes, send us over links to your best bits to firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATION NOW CLOSED! WE THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR VAST AMOUNT OF SUBMISSIONS, WHICH WILL NOW BE REVIEWED!
MOBO Movement Content Standards
- Facts must be accurate;
- Opinions must be genuinely held;
- Content must comply with all applicable laws and regulations;
- Contributions must not contain any material which is, or could reasonably be considered to be hateful, defamatory, discriminatory, obscene, abusive, threatening, offensive or pornographic or that incites violence or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence or depicts any illegal activity;
- Contributions must not (or be likely to) harass any other person;
- Contributions must not include any material which infringes upon the rights of any third party including, without limitation, intellectual property rights, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary right;
- Contributions must not contain any content that is deceptive or fraudulent;
- Contributions must not be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- Contributions must not advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.