COMPETITION: Win tickets to see One Night In Miami
In case you missed the news, we launched the 2016 MOBO Season last week. Launched at a special event at BFI Southbank on September 27, the jam-packed season continues to motivate, elevate and celebrate excellence through a series of agenda-setting cultural events and pivotal partnerships in the lead-up to this year’s MOBO Awards. Among the activities MOBO will be supporting during the MOBO Season is One Night In Miami.
Directed by Kwame Kwei-Armah, One Night In Miami details what might have happened in a tiny hotel room occupied by a 22-year-old Cassius Clay, known to the world as Muhammad Ali, and his friends: activist Malcolm X, singer Sam Cooke and American Football star Jim Brown, on February 25, 1964, shortly after Muhammad Ali won his world heavyweight title. To the outside world, they were American icons. But in that hotel room, here were four men who understood each other and their moment in history in a way that no one could.
One Night In Miami runs at the Donmar Warehouse from October 6 to December 3, 2016. To celebrate its opening, MOBO is pleased to gift one of our readers with a pair of tickets to view a performance of One Night In Miami at the Donmar Warehouse in London.
Kwame Kwei-Armah recently hosted our very first #MOBOvation talk. Check out the highlights below...
Learn more about how you can win, and if you would like to purchase tickets to One Night In Miami, please click here.
1) Follow us on Twitter
2) Retweet the tweet below and 1 winner will be chosen at random. The winner will be contacted by Tuesday, October 11 at 12pm.
Terms and conditions
- Closing date is Tuesday, October 11
- Tickets must be collected on the day of the performance, a minimum of 30 minutes before the show begins.
- Prize is for x1 pair of tickets
- Tickets are valid for Monday-Thursday performances only. Subject to availability, non-transferable and no cash alternative.
- Travel and accommodation is not included in this prize