Get excited! MOBO wants to hook one of our lucky followers up with a pair of VIP tickets to attend SW4 Festival 2019.
Across the weekend, names including Tinie Tempah, Craig David, Wiley, Ms Banks, Mabel, Yungen, Wretch 32, Plan B, Chase & Status, and more will be performing and we’re giving you the chance to be there.
Taking place at Clapham Common in London from August 24 – 25, SW4 Festival will once again feature incredible performances and DJ sets from some of the world’s hottest artists, DJs and producers across Bank Holiday weekend.
If you wish to purchase tickets to SW4 2019, you can do so by clicking here, and scroll down to find out how to enter our competition to be in with the chance of winning a pair of VIP weekend passes.
1) Make sure you're following @MOBOAwards on twitter.
2) RT the following tweet:
COMPETITION!— MOBO (@MOBOAwards) February 6, 2019
You and a friend could be VIP guests @southwest4 2019 and see @CraigDavid, @WileyUpdates, @Mabel, @TinieTempah, @Ms_Dynamite + more perform live.
To enter, simply follow @MOBOAwards + RT! #WIN #Competition
Full Ts & Cs: https://t.co/wsfDm5LdMB pic.twitter.com/Nbg7rJ1tAa
Terms and Conditions:
- Travel and accommodation are not included in the prize
- This competition closes on February 13, 2019 at 1pm. One winner will be selected at random.
- This Promotion is only open to legal residents of United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
- Only people who have followed all aspects of the competition rules will be included in the prize draw. 1 winner will be chosen at random.
- Winner Notification: The winner will be contacted via the platform they entered on (Twitter Direct Message) and will be required to respond to confirm identity, eligibility, plus acceptance of the prize within 24 hours of initial contact.
In the event a winner does not respond to communications within 24 hours of initial contact, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and the prize will be allocated to an alternative entrant selected in the same manner.
The prize for the competition is a pair (x2) VIP weekend passes for SW4 Festival 2019.
Total amount: x2 VIP tickets
Which is non-transferable and excludes travel and accommodation.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
- The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
- No cash or credit alternative is available, and the Prize is not transferable.
- Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
- The Promoter of this prize draw is MOBO Organisation Ltd. Competition enquiries team may be contacted on email@example.com
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no further correspondence will be entered about it.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- We reserve the right to request proof of a prize winner's identity in the form of a passport or driver’s license, proof of residence and proof of address in the form of a utility bill. If a prize winner cannot provide us with the proofs mentioned above which are reasonably acceptable to the Promoter, we may withdraw the prize and select another prize winner in the same manner as the first.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The selected winner may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.